Hallway oder Overhead?

Tipps, Techniken und Diskussion um das Gameplay von In The Groove

Moderator: Moderatoren

Biohazard
Elite-Member
Beitrag von Biohazard »

600-800 BPM is some crazy speed.

I wonder where on the screen you read the arrows. :)
#myanarchy @ QuakeNet
#vierpfeile @ QuakeNet

[url=http://www.youtube.com/Biohazard83][size=100][b]Meine YouTube-Videos[/b][/size][/url]
sMoC
Beitrag von sMoC »

Ching hat geschrieben:Hi,
I was just wondering if there is any conversion formula among these perspective mods, so by which factor you can increase the reading speed by choosing Hallway and what the limits are. I have tried Hallway a bit, but I am still too unexperienced with that and still get too confused when playing doubles (10+). I started using Distant very early on 9s Doubles.
For playing nobar on Distant, 500-600 BPM works for me on Singles, 400-450 BPM on Doubles (although it varies a lot, depending on the stepchart).

Does anybody have positive experience with Hallway on Doubles?
Biohazard hat geschrieben:600-800 BPM is some crazy speed.

I wonder where on the screen you read the arrows. Smile
It really depends on what playstyle you use. There are 3 types... Those who listen to the music, those who sight read (Sight read = Calculate when to step, by measuring the distance between the arrows and the targets ) and those who do the mix of the both...

1: If you only listen to the music when playing, you will achieve much better scores by looking further bellow the combo marker with higher speedmods. I would suggest Hallway with a total of 750 - 800 bpm. (ex. x4 on Dissconnected ) or total of 950 - 1200 bpm with Hallway + Mini.
Hallway + Mini are only used when songs with Hallways can´t fall within the 650 - 800 Zone (Vertex, Vertex^2) or songs with high speed streams (Summer)

2: If you sightread the best thing to do would be to play with extremely high speedmods on hallway. Which means above the 800 bpm zone ( ex. 5x on Destiny ).
You can also play Overhead at 600-650 bpm. But I would recommend Hallway as you will see the arrows earlier.

3: If you are unlucky as fall within both of these categories..you probably achieve the best result with the mods used for playing by the music.

When playing doubles, the same rules as Single applies, you should play with one lower speedmod (ex. If you play 3 x on Destiny Expert on overhead...You should play with 2.5x on Doubles )
Ema-Chan hat geschrieben:Sweden? Stockholm?

I´m currently up there. Probably I know you Wink
Wow..I didn´t know you hang around here =).. I feel bad tho that I didn´t greet you in the proper way... D:
Ema-Chan
Beitrag von Ema-Chan »

[Anmerkung] Da der SmOC ein guter Kollege von mir ist und in Stockholm öfters an der gleichen Tanzstelle rumhängt (welcher zufall ^_^), werd ich mal eine Antwort auf schwedisch schreiben. btw kann ich ihm anbieten, seine Beiträge ins deutsche zu übersetzen) []

^_^ Nu vet jag entligen vem som är det som skriver ifrån stockholm, va?
Umm. Anyway, förstår inte så mycket av vad du pratar om speedmodus. (Du har uppgiften att förklara det till mig nästa gången vi ses på LG =P)

Om du vill, kan jag iaf börja översätta dina posts från svenksa till tyska lr hjälpa dig läsa tråden i forummet, skriv bara PM till vad du behöver hjälp)

Har det bra

Ema-Chan
Antworten

Zurück zu „ITG Gameplay“