Weitere Guitar Hero Versionen angekündigt

Alles zu Musikspielen, in denen Gitarren und Schlagzeuge simuliert werden

Moderator: Moderatoren

Antworten
Schmichel
Admin
Weitere Guitar Hero Versionen angekündigt

Beitrag von Schmichel »

Laut Eurogamer.net werden im laufe des Jahres noch fünf bis sechs weitere Guitar Hero Versionen erscheinen. Neben Guitar Hero 2, mit über 40 neuen Titeln, soll es auch spezielle Versionen geben, die sich auf eine Musikrichtung beschränken. So wird es unter anderem "Guitar Hero Country Rock" und "Guitar Hero Metal" geben. Ferner wurde nocheinmal bestätigt das Guitar Hero im April in England und kurze Zeit später im restlichen Europa erhältlich sein wird.

Ausserdem gibt es folgende neue Pressemitteilung von RedOctane:

Music game publisher RedOctane® has announced the appointment of industry veteran Kelly Sumner to the position of Chief Executive Officer as it seeks to establish a global presence in the games industry. The company announced yesterday that their American smash success game Guitar Hero™ will be published in the United Kingdom starting in April 2006, rolling out across Europe shortly after.

Guitar Hero recently won five awards - including the coveted "Innovation in Gaming" accolade - at the prestigious DICE Summit in Las Vegas, and its critical and commercial success has propelled the publisher into the global limelight.

Now, Sumner's appointment confirms the Sunnyvale-based company as a serious player in the global videogames industry. His previous role was CEO of Take Two Interactive - a position he occupied as the firm grew from medium-sized videogames publisher to the dominant force it is today. Sumner's achievements are long and illustrious, with his crowning glory being the global release of Grand Theft Auto III at Take Two in 2001. A firm industry favorite, he has outstayed many transitional changes, having started his interactive career at Commodore Computers in 1978.

"RedOctane is a dream for me," says Kelly Sumner, CEO of RedOctane. "Following a period where I've been in a non-exec role with this tremendously exciting company, I'm delighted to return to the industry I love in a position many would kill for."

"RedOctane's plans have excited me like no other company around. In fact, I've not felt this kind of buzz and excitement since Grand Theft Auto III. The firm is ambitious, smart and extremely talented and I intend to drive RedOctane to a position of global dominance."

Well-known as a leading creator of video game peripherals, RedOctane published Guitar Hero as well as designing the first US guitar controller for the PlayStation®2. For more information on RedOctane and their line of products please visit www.RedOctane.com.

Michael
Offizieller Ansprechpartner von Step Revolution für den Vertrieb von StepManiaX in Europa.
Navigator

Re: Weitere Guitar Hero Versionen angekündigt

Beitrag von Navigator »

Schmichel hat geschrieben: [...] Ferner wurde nocheinmal bestätigt das Guitar Hero im April in England und kurze Zeit später im restlichen Europa erhältlich sein wird. [...]
Mich wundert, dass ich noch keine Möglichkeit zur Vorbestellung der UK-Pal entdeckt habe...

[edit] hab die UK Version gerade bei www.play.com entdeckt (und vorbestellt).
- freedom is a state of mind -
Antworten

Zurück zu „Guitar Hero, Rockband, Guitarfreaks & Co“