Request for M.D. Studios

Beitrag von Mayuka_DD »

Bild

Song:
Missing Heart
Moonlight Shadow (New Vocal Version)

Anime:
Tenchi In Tokyo (2nd TV Series)

I would like to find the persons who made this AMV to request their permission to advertise this AMV on my community website/message board (http://www.tenchiintokyo.org). After seeing it I immediately became a fan of Sakuya & Tenchi and this video became my all-time favorite. And I would like very much for others to see this romantic work-of-art. Please email me as I would like to talk with you.

Thank you very much for your time.

-Mayuka_DD
Iory
Beitrag von Iory »

Well in this case you should ask Plugsuit , he is the one behind the amv ;)
take a look here http://www.vierpfeile.de/vp/modules.php ... rofile&u=5
Mayuka_DD

Beitrag von Mayuka_DD »

Thank you very much Iory, I went ahead and sent him a private message and I'll check back every now and again in hopes that he will respond favorably. For me, anime music videos has the ability to really touch a person deep down inside, and inspire them. Such was the case when I first saw this one. It was the marriage of the right music with the right video clips.. and even though I only saw a couple of episodes of the Tenchi in Tokyo series (and I didn't really know all that much about Sakuya), I couldn't help but to be swept away through the music, by what seemed to be there within her heart.. for Tenchi. The hope against hope, having faith that what she was feeling inside.. was real and strong enough to overcome any obsticle. Well, anyways.. thank you again for pointing me in the right direction.

-Mayuka_DD
Plugsuit
VP Mitgründer

Beitrag von Plugsuit »

Hi,

I sent you an Email. Just write me an Email if you have questions. The button is right beneath this text! :)
May all your dices come up dragons!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Anime, Manga & Co“